2009年8月30日星期日

Bukit Tinggi之行

today me at bathroom swab down gird oneself for remediation...Xian a!!every sunday also want...
abruptly...my mum call me...bizarrerie??call me for wat??unimaginable...she ask me want to go out foror not??haha...the mean is i don't go remediation...my mum say with dad she want go to Bukit Tinggi...haha...my mum is say,isn't ask my dad...so??haha...my dad must agree...Yeah!!i want go to Japan Tea House...
after 1 hour...2 hour...we set out lo...
arrive Bukit Tinggi's portal... after dad give ticket money...we continue we journey...dad immediacy go Japan Tea House...haha...l like...OMG!!the cars just can stop at car park...can't immediacy go up...want walk...but the road so far...2 KM a!!the Japan Tea House at an elevation of 3500 feet above sea level...after arrive i by a bottle water for my parents...i think just RM2 coz Genting just RM3...but bill is RM4...they can go to bank plunder...chop-chop...then little sis with me go up to the Spa...my parents after come...finish visit we go down...we barely go up the car...bejesus at once rain...
then we go to France Village...a nice village but not thing i can by...all kid bauble...then my mum ask me and sis hungry or not??want by breads??so i say ok la...but i see they breads are not delicious and expensive...we also by la...little sis say hungry...at that i see amused...are 2 pair swans...1 pair white 1 pair black...the 1 pair white are so beautiful...
then we finish today journey...haha...i can back home...coz i so tire a...

没有评论:

发表评论